8-Benzyltetrahydropyrazino[2,1-f]purinediones: Water-Soluble Tricyclic Xanthine Derivatives as Multitarget Drugs for Neurodegenerative Diseases
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 8, pages 1704–1724, August 2014
How to Cite
Brunschweiger, A., Koch, P., Schlenk, M., Pineda, F., Küppers, P., Hinz, S., Köse, M., Ullrich, S., Hockemeyer, J., Wiese, M., Heer, J. and Müller, C. E. (2014), 8-Benzyltetrahydropyrazino[2,1-f]purinediones: Water-Soluble Tricyclic Xanthine Derivatives as Multitarget Drugs for Neurodegenerative Diseases. ChemMedChem, 9: 1704–1724. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201402082
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2014
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
- UCB Pharma GmbH (Monheim, Germany)
- Alzheimer Forschung Initiative (AFI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!