Atomistic-Level Portrayal of Drug–DNA Interplay: A History of Courtships and Meetings Revealed by Molecular Simulations
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: DNA & RNA Medicinal Chemistry
Volume 9, Issue 9, pages 1966–1981, September 2014
How to Cite
Vargiu, A. V. and Magistrato, A. (2014), Atomistic-Level Portrayal of Drug–DNA Interplay: A History of Courtships and Meetings Revealed by Molecular Simulations. ChemMedChem, 9: 1966–1981. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201402203
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!