Double GC:GC Mismatch in dsDNA Enhances Local Dynamics Retaining the DNA Footprint: A High-Resolution NMR Study
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: DNA & RNA Medicinal Chemistry
Volume 9, Issue 9, pages 2059–2064, September 2014
How to Cite
Ghosh, A., Kar, R. K., Krishnamoorthy, J., Chatterjee, S. and Bhunia, A. (2014), Double GC:GC Mismatch in dsDNA Enhances Local Dynamics Retaining the DNA Footprint: A High-Resolution NMR Study. ChemMedChem, 9: 2059–2064. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201402238
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2014
- DBT, Government of India. Grant Number: BT/PR3106/INF/22/138/2011
- DST, Government of India
- CSIR, Government of India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!