Understanding the Guanidine-Like Cationic Moiety for Optimal Binding into the DNA Minor Groove
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: DNA & RNA Medicinal Chemistry
Volume 9, Issue 9, pages 2065–2073, September 2014
How to Cite
O'Sullivan, P. and Rozas, I. (2014), Understanding the Guanidine-Like Cationic Moiety for Optimal Binding into the DNA Minor Groove. ChemMedChem, 9: 2065–2073. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201402264
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2014
- Science Foundation Ireland. Grant Number: CH3060
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!