This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Antibody-mediated cell labeling of peripheral T cells with micron-sized iron oxide particles (MPIOs) allows single cell detection by MRI†
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2007
This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A. Published in 2007 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 147–153, May/June 2007
How to Cite
Shapiro, E. M., Medford-Davis, L. N., Fahmy, T. M., Dunbar, C. E. and Koretsky, A. P. (2007), Antibody-mediated cell labeling of peripheral T cells with micron-sized iron oxide particles (MPIOs) allows single cell detection by MRI. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 2: 147–153. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.134
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!