The serial effect of iodinated contrast media on renal hemodynamics and oxygenation as evaluated by ASL and BOLD MRI
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 418–425, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Wang, J., Yang, X., Wang, X., Zhang, J., Fang, J. and Jiang, X. (2012), The serial effect of iodinated contrast media on renal hemodynamics and oxygenation as evaluated by ASL and BOLD MRI. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 7: 418–425. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.1468
- Issue online: 27 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!