A smart 19F and 1H MRI probe with self-immolative linker as a versatile tool for detection of enzymes
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 478–483, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Keliris, A., Mamedov, I., Hagberg, G. E., Logothetis, N. K., Scheffler, K. and Engelmann, J. (2012), A smart 19F and 1H MRI probe with self-immolative linker as a versatile tool for detection of enzymes. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 7: 478–483. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.1470
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!