The first two authors contributed equally to this paper.
In vivo monitoring of antiangiogenic therapy by magnetic resonance and bioluminescence imaging in an M21 tumor model through activation of an hsp70 promoter–luciferase reporter construct
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 450–459, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Hundt, W., Steinbach, S., O'Connell-Rodwell, C. E., Mayer, D., Burbelko, M. and Guccione, S. (2012), In vivo monitoring of antiangiogenic therapy by magnetic resonance and bioluminescence imaging in an M21 tumor model through activation of an hsp70 promoter–luciferase reporter construct. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 7: 450–459. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.1472
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!