The first two authors contributed equally to this paper.
In vivo monitoring of antiangiogenic therapy by magnetic resonance and bioluminescence imaging in an M21 tumor model through activation of an hsp70 promoter–luciferase reporter construct
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 450–459, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Hundt, W., Steinbach, S., O'Connell-Rodwell, C. E., Mayer, D., Burbelko, M. and Guccione, S. (2012), In vivo monitoring of antiangiogenic therapy by magnetic resonance and bioluminescence imaging in an M21 tumor model through activation of an hsp70 promoter–luciferase reporter construct. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 7: 450–459. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.1472
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!