Uniform mesoporous silica coated iron oxide nanoparticles as a highly efficient, nontoxic MRI T2 contrast agent with tunable proton relaxivities
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 460–468, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Ye, F., Laurent, S., Fornara, A., Astolfi, L., Qin, J., Roch, A., Martini, A., Toprak, M. S., Muller, R. N. and Muhammed, M. (2012), Uniform mesoporous silica coated iron oxide nanoparticles as a highly efficient, nontoxic MRI T2 contrast agent with tunable proton relaxivities. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 7: 460–468. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.1473
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!