Hyperpolarized 13C-labelled anhydrides as DNP precursors of metabolic MRI agents
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 469–477, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Colombo Serra, S., Karlsson, M., Giovenzana, G. B., Cavallotti, C., Tedoldi, F. and Aime, S. (2012), Hyperpolarized 13C-labelled anhydrides as DNP precursors of metabolic MRI agents. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 7: 469–477. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.1474
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!