In vivo real-time lymphatic draining using quantum-dot optical imaging in mice
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 96–100, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Kosaka, N., Mitsunaga, M., Choyke, P. L. and Kobayashi, H. (2013), In vivo real-time lymphatic draining using quantum-dot optical imaging in mice. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 8: 96–100. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.1487
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!