Hindered diffusion of MRI contrast agents in rat brain extracellular micro-environment assessed by acquisition of dynamic T1 and T2 maps
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 12–19, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Marty, B., Djemaï, B., Robic, C., Port, M., Robert, P., Valette, J., Boumezbeur, F., Le Bihan, D., Lethimonnier, F. and Mériaux, S. (2013), Hindered diffusion of MRI contrast agents in rat brain extracellular micro-environment assessed by acquisition of dynamic T1 and T2 maps. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 8: 12–19. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.1489
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!