VCAM-1-targeting gold nanoshell probe for photoacoustic imaging of atherosclerotic plaque in mice
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 27–39, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Rouleau, L., Berti, R., Ng, V. W. K., Matteau-Pelletier, C., Lam, T., Saboural, P., Kakkar, A. K., Lesage, F., Rhéaume, E. and Tardif, J.-C. (2013), VCAM-1-targeting gold nanoshell probe for photoacoustic imaging of atherosclerotic plaque in mice. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 8: 27–39. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.1491
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!