Amide conjugates of the DO3A-N-(α-amino)propionate ligand: leads for stable, high relaxivity contrast agents for MRI?
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 40–49, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Ferreira, M. F., Martins, A. F., Martins, C. I. O., Ferreira, P. M., Tóth, É., Rodrigues, T. B., Calle, D., Cerdan, S., López-Larrubia, P., Martins, J. A. and Geraldes, C. F. G. C. (2013), Amide conjugates of the DO3A-N-(α-amino)propionate ligand: leads for stable, high relaxivity contrast agents for MRI?. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 8: 40–49. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.1492
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!