Contrast enhancement by lipid-based MRI contrast agents in mouse atherosclerotic plaques; a longitudinal study
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 63–71, January/February 2013
How to Cite
den Adel, B., van der Graaf, L. M., Que, I., Strijkers, G. J., Löwik, C. W., Poelmann, R. E. and van der Weerd, L. (2013), Contrast enhancement by lipid-based MRI contrast agents in mouse atherosclerotic plaques; a longitudinal study. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 8: 63–71. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.1496
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!