Hyla Allouche-Arnon and Trevor Wade contributed equally.
In vivo magnetic resonance imaging of glucose – initial experience
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 72–82, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Allouche-Arnon, H., Wade, T., Waldner, L. F., Miller, V. N., Gomori, J. M., Katz-Brull, R. and McKenzie, C. A. (2013), In vivo magnetic resonance imaging of glucose – initial experience. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 8: 72–82. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.1497
Rachel Katz-Brull and Charles A. McKenzie contributed equally.
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2011
- Canada Research Chairs program (C.A.M.), the Ontario Research Fund (C.A.M.), and the Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: grant no. 284/10 to R.K.B.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!