Evaluation of superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles (Endorem®) as a photoacoustic contrast agent for intra-operative nodal staging
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 83–91, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Grootendorst, D. J., Jose, J., Fratila, R. M., Visscher, M., Velders, A. H., Ten Haken, B., Van Leeuwen, T. G., Steenbergen, W., Manohar, S. and Ruers, T. J. M. (2013), Evaluation of superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles (Endorem®) as a photoacoustic contrast agent for intra-operative nodal staging. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 8: 83–91. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.1498
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!