Gadolinium-containing magnetic resonance contrast media: investigation on the possible transchelation of Gd3+ to the glycosaminoglycan heparin
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 108–116, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Taupitz, M., Stolzenburg, N., Ebert, M., Schnorr, J., Hauptmann, R., Kratz, H., Hamm, B. and Wagner, S. (2013), Gadolinium-containing magnetic resonance contrast media: investigation on the possible transchelation of Gd3+ to the glycosaminoglycan heparin. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 8: 108–116. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.1500
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!