Passive targeting of lipid-based nanoparticles to mouse cardiac ischemia–reperfusion injury
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 117–126, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Geelen, T., Paulis, L. E., Coolen, B. F., Nicolay, K. and Strijkers, G. J. (2013), Passive targeting of lipid-based nanoparticles to mouse cardiac ischemia–reperfusion injury. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 8: 117–126. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.1501
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2012
- Dutch Technology Foundation STW. Grant Number: 07952
- Technology Program of the Ministry of Economic Affairs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!