A dual magnetic resonance imaging/fluorescent contrast agent for Cathepsin-D detection
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 127–139, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Ta, R., Suchy, M., Tam, J. H.K., Li, A. X., Martinez-Santiesteban, F. S., Scholl, T. J., Hudson, R. H.E., Bartha, R. and Pasternak, S. H. (2013), A dual magnetic resonance imaging/fluorescent contrast agent for Cathepsin-D detection. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 8: 127–139. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.1502
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!