Both authors contributed equally to this work.
In vivo quantitative assessment of cell viability of gadolinium or iron-labeled cells using MRI and bioluminescence imaging
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 165–174, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Guenoun, J., Ruggiero, A., Doeswijk, G., Janssens, R. C., Koning, G. A., Kotek, G., Krestin, G. P. and Bernsen, M. R. (2013), In vivo quantitative assessment of cell viability of gadolinium or iron-labeled cells using MRI and bioluminescence imaging. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 8: 165–174. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.1513
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!