These authors have contributed equally.
Spectroscopic, radiochemical, and theoretical studies of the Ga3+-N-2-hydroxyethyl piperazine-N′-2-ethanesulfonic acid (HEPES buffer) system: evidence for the formation of Ga3+- HEPES complexes in 68 Ga labeling reactions
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 265–273, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Martins, A. F., Prata, M. I. M., Rodrigues, S. P. J., Geraldes, C. F. G. C., Riss, P. J., Amor-Coarasa, A., Burchardt, C., Kroll, C. and Roesch, F. (2013), Spectroscopic, radiochemical, and theoretical studies of the Ga3+-N-2-hydroxyethyl piperazine-N′-2-ethanesulfonic acid (HEPES buffer) system: evidence for the formation of Ga3+- HEPES complexes in 68 Ga labeling reactions. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 8: 265–273. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.1517
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!