These authors have contributed equally.
Spectroscopic, radiochemical, and theoretical studies of the Ga3+-N-2-hydroxyethyl piperazine-N′-2-ethanesulfonic acid (HEPES buffer) system: evidence for the formation of Ga3+- HEPES complexes in 68 Ga labeling reactions
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 265–273, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Martins, A. F., Prata, M. I. M., Rodrigues, S. P. J., Geraldes, C. F. G. C., Riss, P. J., Amor-Coarasa, A., Burchardt, C., Kroll, C. and Roesch, F. (2013), Spectroscopic, radiochemical, and theoretical studies of the Ga3+-N-2-hydroxyethyl piperazine-N′-2-ethanesulfonic acid (HEPES buffer) system: evidence for the formation of Ga3+- HEPES complexes in 68 Ga labeling reactions. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 8: 265–273. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.1517
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!