Synthesis and evaluation of a polydisulfide with Gd–DOTA monoamide side chains as a biodegradable macromolecular contrast agent for MR blood pool imaging
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 220–228, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Ye, Z., Wu, X., Tan, M., Jesberger, J., Grisworld, M. and Lu, Z.-R. (2013), Synthesis and evaluation of a polydisulfide with Gd–DOTA monoamide side chains as a biodegradable macromolecular contrast agent for MR blood pool imaging. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 8: 220–228. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.1520
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 EB00489
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!