Synthesis and evaluation of a polydisulfide with Gd–DOTA monoamide side chains as a biodegradable macromolecular contrast agent for MR blood pool imaging
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 220–228, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Ye, Z., Wu, X., Tan, M., Jesberger, J., Grisworld, M. and Lu, Z.-R. (2013), Synthesis and evaluation of a polydisulfide with Gd–DOTA monoamide side chains as a biodegradable macromolecular contrast agent for MR blood pool imaging. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 8: 220–228. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.1520
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 EB00489
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!