These authors contributed equally.
A DOTAM-based paraCEST agent favoring TSAP geometry for enhanced amide proton chemical shift dispersion and temperature sensitivity
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 289–292, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Stevens, T. K., Milne, M., Elmehriki, A. A. H., Suchý, M., Bartha, R. and Hudson, R. H. E. (2013), A DOTAM-based paraCEST agent favoring TSAP geometry for enhanced amide proton chemical shift dispersion and temperature sensitivity. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 8: 289–292. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.1527
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1MRI ParaCEST agents that improve amide based pH measurements by limiting inner sphere water T2 exchange, RSC Advances, 2014, 4, 4, 1666, , , , , ,
- 2Comparison of divalent transition metal ion paraCEST MRI contrast agents, JBIC Journal of Biological Inorganic Chemistry, 2013,, , , ,