These authors contributed equally.
A DOTAM-based paraCEST agent favoring TSAP geometry for enhanced amide proton chemical shift dispersion and temperature sensitivity
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 289–292, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Stevens, T. K., Milne, M., Elmehriki, A. A. H., Suchý, M., Bartha, R. and Hudson, R. H. E. (2013), A DOTAM-based paraCEST agent favoring TSAP geometry for enhanced amide proton chemical shift dispersion and temperature sensitivity. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 8: 289–292. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.1527
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!