Erythrocytes labeled with [18F]SFB as an alternative to radioactive CO for quantification of blood volume with PET
Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 375–381, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Herance, J. R., Gispert, J. D., Abad, S., Victor, V. M., Pareto, D., Torrent, È. and Rojas, S. (2013), Erythrocytes labeled with [18F]SFB as an alternative to radioactive CO for quantification of blood volume with PET. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 8: 375–381. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.1533
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!