Erythrocytes labeled with [18F]SFB as an alternative to radioactive CO for quantification of blood volume with PET
Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 375–381, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Herance, J. R., Gispert, J. D., Abad, S., Victor, V. M., Pareto, D., Torrent, È. and Rojas, S. (2013), Erythrocytes labeled with [18F]SFB as an alternative to radioactive CO for quantification of blood volume with PET. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 8: 375–381. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.1533
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!