The first two authors contributed equally.
Vascular changes after stroke in the rat: a longitudinal study using optimized magnetic resonance imaging
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 383–392, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Boehm-Sturm, P., Farr, T. D., Adamczak, J., Jikeli, J. F., Mengler, L., Wiedermann, D., Kallur, T., Kiselev, V. and Hoehn, M. (2013), Vascular changes after stroke in the rat: a longitudinal study using optimized magnetic resonance imaging. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 8: 383–392. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.1534
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2012
- EU-FP7. Grant Number: HEALTH-F5-2008-201842
- EU-FP6. Grant Number: LSHB-CT-2006-037526
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: BMBF-0314104
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!