The first two authors contributed equally.
Vascular changes after stroke in the rat: a longitudinal study using optimized magnetic resonance imaging
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 383–392, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Boehm-Sturm, P., Farr, T. D., Adamczak, J., Jikeli, J. F., Mengler, L., Wiedermann, D., Kallur, T., Kiselev, V. and Hoehn, M. (2013), Vascular changes after stroke in the rat: a longitudinal study using optimized magnetic resonance imaging. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 8: 383–392. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.1534
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2012
- EU-FP7. Grant Number: HEALTH-F5-2008-201842
- EU-FP6. Grant Number: LSHB-CT-2006-037526
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: BMBF-0314104
Supporting information can be found in the online version of this article.
|cmmi1534_Supplementary Figure captions.docx||Word 2007 document||301K||Supporting information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.