PECAM-1-targeted micron-sized particles of iron oxide as MRI contrast agent for detection of vascular remodeling after cerebral ischemia
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 393–401, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Deddens, L. H., van Tilborg, G. A. F., van der Toorn, A., de Vries, H. E. and Dijkhuizen, R. M. (2013), PECAM-1-targeted micron-sized particles of iron oxide as MRI contrast agent for detection of vascular remodeling after cerebral ischemia. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 8: 393–401. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.1536
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2012
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research. Grant Number: NWO; VIDI 917.76.347
- European Union's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: FP7/2007–2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!