15N-Permethylated amino acids as efficient probes for MRI-DNP applications
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 417–421, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Chiavazza, E., Viale, A., Karlsson, M. and Aime, S. (2013), 15N-Permethylated amino acids as efficient probes for MRI-DNP applications. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 8: 417–421. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.1538
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!