Antibody-functionalized nanoparticles for imaging cancer: influence of conjugation to gold nanoparticles on the biodistribution of 89Zr-labeled cetuximab in mice
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 402–408, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Karmani, L., Labar, D., Valembois, V., Bouchat, V., Nagaswaran, P. G., Bol, A., Gillart, J., Levêque, P., Bouzin, C., Bonifazi, D., Michiels, C., Feron, O., Grégoire, V., Lucas, S., Borght, T. V. and Gallez, B. (2013), Antibody-functionalized nanoparticles for imaging cancer: influence of conjugation to gold nanoparticles on the biodistribution of 89Zr-labeled cetuximab in mice. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 8: 402–408. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.1539
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!