[18F]-FBEM, a tracer targeting cell-surface protein thiols for cell trafficking imaging
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 409–416, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Lacroix, S., Egrise, D., Van Simaeys, G., Doumont, G., Monclus, M., Sherer, F., Herbaux, T., Leroy, D. and Goldman, S. (2013), [18F]-FBEM, a tracer targeting cell-surface protein thiols for cell trafficking imaging. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 8: 409–416. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.1540
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!