68Ga-PET: a powerful generator-based alternative to cyclotron-based PET radiopharmaceuticals
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 53–63, March/April 2008
How to Cite
Fani, M., André, J. P. and Maecke, H. R. (2008), 68Ga-PET: a powerful generator-based alternative to cyclotron-based PET radiopharmaceuticals. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 3: 53–63. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.232
- Issue online: 15 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!