In vivo MRI assessment of a novel GdIII-based contrast agent designed for high magnetic field applications
Article first published online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 78–85, March/April 2008
How to Cite
de Sousa, P. L., Livramento, J. B., Helm, L., Merbach, A. E., Même, W., Doan, B.-T., Beloeil, J.-C., Prata, M. I. M., Santos, A. C., C. Geraldes, C. F. G. and Tóth, É. (2008), In vivo MRI assessment of a novel GdIII-based contrast agent designed for high magnetic field applications. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 3: 78–85. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.233
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2007
- Centre National pour la Recherche Scientifique (France)
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- Swiss State Secretariat for Education and Research
- Foundation of Science and Technology, Portugal. Grant Number: POCTI/QUI/47005/2002
- EC COST Action D38
- EMIL programme. Grant Number: LSCH-2004-503569
- Le Studium
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!