Influence of molecular parameters and increasing magnetic field strength on relaxivity of gadolinium- and manganese-based T1 contrast agents
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 89–100, March/April 2009
How to Cite
Caravan, P., Farrar, C. T., Frullano, L. and Uppal, R. (2009), Influence of molecular parameters and increasing magnetic field strength on relaxivity of gadolinium- and manganese-based T1 contrast agents. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 4: 89–100. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.267
- Issue online: 3 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2008
- Siemens Medical Solutions. Grant Number: P41-RR14075
- MIND Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!