CMR2009: 6.03: Immediate hypersensitivity reactions to iodinated or gadolinated contrast media: ongoing results of the CIRTACI study, a french prospective multicenter trial
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 278–279, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Clément, O., Laroche, D., Mouton, C. and Dewachter, P. (2009), CMR2009: 6.03: Immediate hypersensitivity reactions to iodinated or gadolinated contrast media: ongoing results of the CIRTACI study, a french prospective multicenter trial. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 4: 278–279. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.331
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!