Background migration of USPIO/MLs is a major drawback for in situ labeling of endogenous neural progenitor cells
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 1–6, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Vreys, R., Soenen, S. J. H., De Cuyper, M. and Van der Linden, A. (2011), Background migration of USPIO/MLs is a major drawback for in situ labeling of endogenous neural progenitor cells. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 6: 1–6. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.390
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2009
- Institute for the Promotion of Innovation through Science and Technology in Flanders (IWT-Vlaanderen)
- SBO grants from the Flemish Institute. Grant Number: IWT-030238: ANIMONE, IWT-60838: BRAINSTIM and IWT-80017: iMAGiNe
- EC–FP6-poject DiMI. Grant Number: LSHB-CT-2005-512146
- EC–FP6-project EMIL. Grant Number: LSHC-CT-2004-503569
- Inter University Attraction Poles. Grant Number: IUAP-NIMI-P6/38
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!