Contrast enhancement by differently sized paramagnetic MRI contrast agents in mice with two phenotypes of atherosclerotic plaque
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 35–45, January/February 2011
How to Cite
van Bochove, G. S., Paulis, L. E.M., Segers, D., Mulder, W. J.M., Krams, R., Nicolay, K. and Strijkers, G. J. (2011), Contrast enhancement by differently sized paramagnetic MRI contrast agents in mice with two phenotypes of atherosclerotic plaque. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 6: 35–45. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.402
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2010
- BSIK program, Molecular Imaging of Ischemic Heart Disease. Grant Number: BSIK03033
- EC-FP6-Project DiMI. Grant Number: LSHB-CT-2005-512146
- European Cooperation in the field of Scientific and Technical Research (COST) D38 Action Metal-Based Systems for Molecular Imaging Applications
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!