Ultra-small gadolinium oxide nanoparticles to image brain cancer cells in vivo with MRI
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 209–218, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Faucher, L., Guay-Bégin, A.-A., Lagueux, J., Côté, M.-F., Petitclerc, É. and Fortin, M.-A. (2011), Ultra-small gadolinium oxide nanoparticles to image brain cancer cells in vivo with MRI. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 6: 209–218. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.420
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!