The first two authors contributed equally to this study.
A fluorescent chromophore TOTO-3 as a ‘smart probe’ for the assessment of ultrasound-mediated local drug delivery in vivo
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 267–274, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Deckers, R., Yudina, A., Cardoit, L. C. and Moonen, C. T. W. (2011), A fluorescent chromophore TOTO-3 as a ‘smart probe’ for the assessment of ultrasound-mediated local drug delivery in vivo. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 6: 267–274. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.426
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!