The first two authors contributed equally to this study.
A fluorescent chromophore TOTO-3 as a ‘smart probe’ for the assessment of ultrasound-mediated local drug delivery in vivo
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 267–274, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Deckers, R., Yudina, A., Cardoit, L. C. and Moonen, C. T. W. (2011), A fluorescent chromophore TOTO-3 as a ‘smart probe’ for the assessment of ultrasound-mediated local drug delivery in vivo. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 6: 267–274. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.426
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!