A novel PET tracer for the imaging of αvβ3 and αvβ5 integrins in experimental breast cancer bone metastases
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 413–420, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Mühlhausen, U., Komljenovic, D., Bretschi, M., Leotta, K., Eisenhut, M., Semmler, W. and Bäuerle, T. (2011), A novel PET tracer for the imaging of αvβ3 and αvβ5 integrins in experimental breast cancer bone metastases. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 6: 413–420. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.435
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!