MRI of cells and mice at 1 and 7 Tesla with Gd-targeting agents: when the low field is better!
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 421–425, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Geninatti-Crich, S., Szabo, I., Alberti, D., Longo, D. and Aime, S. (2011), MRI of cells and mice at 1 and 7 Tesla with Gd-targeting agents: when the low field is better!. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 6: 421–425. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.436
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!