This article is published in Contrast Media and Molecular Imaging as part of the special issue on Photoacoustic Imaging, edited by Dr. Gregory Lanza, Department of Medicine, Washington University Medical Hospital.
Multifunctional microbubbles and nanobubbles for photoacoustic imaging†
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Special Issue: Photoacoustic Imaging
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 401–411, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Xu, R. X. (2011), Multifunctional microbubbles and nanobubbles for photoacoustic imaging. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 6: 401–411. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.442
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!