This article is published in Contrast Media and Molecular Imaging as part of the special issue on Photoacoustic Imaging, edited by Dr. Gregory Lanza, Department of Medicine, Washington University Medical Hospital.
Photoacoustic tomography: fundamentals, advances and prospects
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Special Issue: Photoacoustic Imaging
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 332–345, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Yao, J. and Wang, L. V. (2011), Photoacoustic tomography: fundamentals, advances and prospects. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 6: 332–345. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.443
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 EB000712, R01 EB008085, R01 CA134539, U54 CA136398, R01 EB010049, 5P60 DK02057933
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!