The pH sensitivity of –NH exchange in LnDOTA–tetraamide complexes varies with amide substituent
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 459–464, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Opina, A. C. L., Wu, Y., Zhao, P., Kiefer, G. and Sherry, A. D. (2011), The pH sensitivity of –NH exchange in LnDOTA–tetraamide complexes varies with amide substituent. Contrast Media Mol Imaging, 6: 459–464. doi: 10.1002/cmmi.445
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: CA115531, RR02584, EB004582
- Robert A. Welch Foundation. Grant Number: AT-584
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!